Sunday, December 13, 2009

Escaping-Late Post

Nothing to do this sunday, i have chacked my picture collection and i found this photos. That was the first time i drove for it self to Solo. i really scared, but i had to go there. It taken 2 hours, from Jogja to Solo. After we met, we had lunched together i love that moment. I never had lunched together in Solo. Andthen we decided to KERATON SOLO. For him it was the first time, for me maybe third times i forgot about that. Not really difference with keraton Jogja, talking about keraton jogja i have so many pictures about that. Next post i will post the pictures.

Pictures taken by my boyfriend

The last picture is me and my boyfriend, i taken that pictures. After we went from keraton, we had coffee time in small cafe. ok, that enough for telling you a short story when i had escaped to solo. Next post i will tell you another story HOW BEATUFUL OF INDONESIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment